Monday, December 5, 2011

Swan Knights of Dol Amroth on Foot

   Swan Knights of Dol Amroth on Foot formation is ready at last! This time I painted the miniatures eyes. First time ever, for me! I see that some of them are wider than the normal human eyes. Anyway, there is an "excuse", that these warriors usually face monsters on battlefields.  Here are the photos:

Prince Imrahil

Banner-bearer

Drummer boy

SKoDA on Foot command company

SKoDA on Foot second company

   Next project: Minas Tirith Archers. I will decapitate one of them and I will give him a bare head to make him a Captain.  


   That's it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. A little late (you posted this in late 2011), but I must say this project is real nice!

    Especially the idea with the drummer boy, and the utilization of the Warriors of Last Alliance that often get the red-haired stepchild treatment (when you've taken the Elves of the sprues, you place the Men in the cupboard).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...