Friday, December 14, 2012

Moria Display Box WIP (Part 3)

   Moria Display Box interior is ready. The only thing I have to do now is to buy a glass as a cover and that's it! The box has 91 slots to place my entire Moria army. Next time, when I finish a Moria unit, I will make a post with it inside the box.

The interior is ready

The interior as it was unpainted

The grey and brown stuff is wood putty while the white is plaster







The stone walls are ready 





The timber beams are ready

The statues are ready







   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more Moria!
  

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutly stunning. I am particurly impressed to see how nice are the stonewalls. Bravo!

    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is this? Another great job, Panagiotis. This was a nice project to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and epic. Great job. I want one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...