Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ponds

   Ponds are bodies of standing water in real life. For our games they are perfect to represent impassable terrain. I made three of them, a large one and two smaller. I used materials such as Styrofoam, hard paper, white glue, little rocks, wood putty, hair from a brush, varnish and static grass. Below you can see the three ponds:

Ponds

Hard paper and Styrofoam


Wood putty and little rocks

I used the hair of a brush to make creeping spike rushes

Everything is painted. The next step is to varnish the surface of the ponds

The large pond 

The first of the two small ponds

The second small pond

Drar and his Ranger help to have the sense of the ponds size



   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!
   By the way, I want to welcome Karavatis to my blog. Karavatis, welcome on board! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...