Friday, December 11, 2015

The Knight of Umbar

   The Knight of Umbar was one of the great Numenorean kings who ruled the Southlands. The miniature of Knight of Umbar is very nice and has very powerful special rules in SBG!







   Recently, I visited the National Museum of Azulejos (tiles) in Lisbon. It is a very interesting museum with a huge collection of tiles since the 16th century.


Archangel-Lieutenant with the Arms of Portugal



Male welcoming figure (1770)


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking museum, and amazing figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, i have been looking for the Knight of Umbar and Dwimmerlaik for ages, if you sell any of them i will be happy to buy them. I live in Athens as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! If I do it one day, I will let you know! At the present I live in Spain.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...